Monday, May 22, 2006

Thursday. Tired. Lotsa food. - 22 December 2005

Nix made heaps of white xmas. Very sweet, but very easy to eat.

Everyone brought something into the office for a morning tea. There was way too much food.

Sweet things must be much easier to make that savoury things!

I was going to go out to have a long lunch, but after all that junk food I just ate, I dont think I can get off my chair.

Roelo is a funny guy. He was very excited about his new range of undies. He was busting to show someone. He showed me. Only problem was... he was wearing them.

Three days until xmas. Hanukkah is in four days. Christmukah is generally a very hot time of the year where we are. We were in Amsterdam at this time in 2001. Man!! that was bloody cold. What a beautiful place though... even after Nicole vomitted her way across the entire city.

There is not much I remember when I was a kid, but one thing I do remember is that we used to go to Bondi beach on christmas day. We lived in north bondi at the time. I learnt to ride a bike there. i remember that. Our neighbour had renovated their driveway and the side of it made a fantastic ramp to jump the bike up. Our dog, Brandy, used to chase the post man.

We're going to Jason and Becs place on xmas day. Nix misses her family around this time of year, and I think it's great that we can go to their place for xmas. We love the Shaws. And we love Krispy Kreme donuts too. We went to their place (the Shaws, not krispy kreme) for dinner last night, and the kids decided to turn feral when I came home.

I had a stack on my skateboard last night. Was pretty embarrassing, even when no one is watching, I still think to myself 'fuck man, what a dick head'... even if no one else is there to think that for me. Last time I stacked was in melbourne going down Alma road. I was in my suit. I was talking on the phone to Nix. man... it really hurt. I am sure some was laughing at the time... and probably still!

No comments: