Monday, May 22, 2006

Same thing every year - 20 December 2005

All year you get hints and clues as to what to get. You know that you should write them down, but you think to yourself "na man, i'll remember". Never. I never remember. I find myself at the shops with three days until christmas thinking to myslef, "ok. cool. all year I have been given all these hints, so now it's time to remember them.".
I spend about 3 or 4 hours at the shops, wondering around, trying to remember what she told me. What were those hints? Nothing comes to mind. We (Arthur and me) stop for some dinner at about 8:30 with about half hour before the shops close.
We walk around. Still nothing. Then all of a sudden. Bang. There it is. She wants a ######## ### of ###### with some ###### ##### and stuff. "Buy it Dad". "OK". "Can we go home now?"

No comments: