Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm ready for a holiday - 08 January 2006

Shopping
How about hopping into a pot of bowling rusty water? Or diving into a vat of a mixture of maggots and razor blades? Or even worse... going shopping!!? Man. Does it suck? or what?

Went to the Shaws last night. We were gonna go to the drive-in, but we didnt. Not sure why! But had a great night anyway. I think my body is now so used to eating huge meals, that it almost seams wrong for me to have a light snack. I have been trying to get rid of all the left overs from over xmas / new year, but I didnt realize how much food we had. I think we finally killed it last night. We brought it all over to Bec and Jasons, and while the girls didnt really get into it, Jason and I got stuck right into the anchovies, oysters, etc and I would say that we have now seen the last of the holiday food.

TV
We watched a great show at their place last night. One of those American sitcoms. Was pretty good. I wish I had time to watch more tv.

We did a puzzle with the kids this afternoon. I can remember when I was younger I sat down and concentrated on the puzzle until it was finished. Arthur had no intention of doing that. He was a little more interested in taking purple unicorn away from Charli.

I was really wanting to find some kind of boxing instructional video to download, but all I could find was some Tae Bo stuff kind of aerobics thing. I really want Nix and I to beat each other up properly. Maybe we can ask someone to show us??

Oma will be here this week. She is gonna look after the kids while Nix and I go down to Stanthorp for Alex and Mels wedding. We are very excited... for them, and also for us as we havent had a holiday alone for a long while.

It is fantastic having Oma coming over. Nix loves seeing her mum. She misses her lots. And the kids also love it when she is here.

So, I will take Friday off work, and we will come back Sunday arvo.

When you buy a PC with a DVD burner, I would expect that you get the software need to use the f###ing thing. If we were living in a communist world, we wouldn't need to buy addons.

We went to Danny place for Shobbos on Friday night. The kids love going there seeing Billy and Zac. Before Booba died we went there a lot more often. We also had shobbos a lot more often at home before Booba died. I was afraid that this might happen when she died. She was the center of the family. Now there are three centers. I hoped that the three centers didnt spin off away from each other. I dont thinki they have, but I can see how when they die, the rest of the family may spin off, away, seperate. That will be bad. I hope it doesnt happen.

Charli talks with her hands. It is very funny to watch.

No comments: