Monday, May 22, 2006

Other Peoples Photos - 09 January 2006

I would love to be able to take really good photos. I did a film / tv course many years ago, and I managed to make a couple of music videos, and somehow found way into radio interviewing (that can go along with the phrase "you have the perfect face for radio").
Anyway, apart from moving pictures, I would really love to take stills like this guy. There are some brilliant moments that he has managed to capture. I especially like the one titled "balloon".

Losec and the rest of your life
All three doctors that I have seen about my gut have all said that the opperation is something that will be an absolute last resort. They were all perfectl happy for me to tkae Losec for the rest of my life.

DOCTOR: Just take these Losecs.
RONNY: For how long?
D: For the rest of your life.
R: Instead of the opperation?
D: Yep.
R: OK.

I think I am now ready for a fourth oppinion.

Fun stuff
Google has launched a nice little group of packages that I can certainly recommend. All of the stuff in here is really great. I recently installed their image software. Lovely stuff. Just lovely stuff. I wouldnt recommend their news groups site though. It really makes life difficult for other more advanced news readers using the same groups. I use a real news reader. And here is a really good RSS feed reader.

No comments: