Monday, May 22, 2006

Happy happy to you and yours - 03 January 2006

Happy new year. Happy Hanukkah too.

Today I went back to work. Not quite ready though. I'd like a little more time to detox I think.

I went jogging tonight with Jason. I am jogging and excersizing as part of Nicoles new years resolution. I am sure that if my sweat was bottled, you could sell it as a liquor. We drank a hell of a lot over the holidays, and ate a hell of a lot too. I tried to beat up Nicole when I got home tonight after my jog, but I was too buggered. She beat me up instead. It was great.

I couldn't eat. I felt sick after the jog. I think it may have been something to do with the anchovies, chillies, prawns, oysters, and cheese on crackers that I had just before I left to go for my jog. I highly recommend not to eat this sort of stuff before you do excersize.

We went to dreamworld again yesterday. This time the girls came with us. I re-assured Arthur that when we come next time without the girls we can go on the big rides again.

Jason and I went on the ride that drop you down from a very high altitude. It was amazing. I was scared. I cant wait to go again. There are interesting people at such high altitudes.

Have you ever mistaken a Canadian accent for an American accent? I have. Wow. What an insult it must be. I was so appologetic. Imagine. Someone thinks you are American. I would never mean to insult someone like that again. Next time I think I will ask "Are you Canadian?" rather than "Are you American?"

No comments: