Wednesday, September 24, 2008

60 seconds

I forgot I even had this blog.

Since last time....

Charli still has the same unicorn. Simon married Sharon and they had Josh. We bought a house in Hillsdale. Nicole works at the Supa Centre in Dad's shop. I am a life saver at South Maroubra beach. Bissell died a few weeks ago - Picollo is still sad.

Then there's this....

Painting the new house is hard work (so Nicole tells me). Nicole won't let me paint because I suck at it.





So I was charged to rip out the tiles of the kitchen before the new floor goes down.




And the kids spend their time in the garden with their own version of landscaping to keep them occupied. Every now-and-then they will come in a destroy something like the old kitchen, or some old skirtings. It's all in the name of fun and danger!!

No comments: