Friday, August 04, 2006

Hacking UnifAce

Here's an interesting blog. Hacking UnifAce

For a long time I have been pretty active on the Uniface-L list server (under a secret-hush-hush name ;) ), and there have been a few attempts to take the audience from that list to others. TURF is one of them. (I much prefer the uniface-l list).

Anyway, I was browsing the TURF bulletin board for some reason, and found this link to a page dedicated to hacking Uniface. A similar page called UFO (this, by the way, is why web page builders should NOT use frames!!!) was found at the Professional Uniface Users Universe, but that hasn't been updated in a while.

Some of the things on the Hacking Uniface site are interesting. Some of this stuff is new to me, and I will one day check it out.

For those that are into Uniface, I recommend taking a look at this site.

No comments: